Allowing Time Money & Good Energy
I am tired of criticizing time, I have decided to fall in love with Time.
Join in if you would love to build your loving relationship with time, money & energy
It’s ‘only’ time,
and I am allowing what I need
and time is always on my team
and we win every time.
|
related threads coming soon
|
We have more possibilities in each present moment than we realize.
Thich Nhat Hanh
It is valuable to know we were brought this far not to be forgotten about.
We need to do our part, though we are not alone. Thank You thank you…Thank you.
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Dear Time,
Let me get this out before I share some things with you.
I love you I love you I love you, Time.
Okay, I feel better now that I have told you off the top(:
Now, back to my letter to you, Time.
I know I tell you -
You , go to fast. You don’t last.
You are too short.
There isn’t enough of you.
We won’t pass this way again,
and You are fragile.
I want to start a brand new relationship with you, Time.
I want to let you know I can savor you, Time.
I can stretch the moments
and take my time with you.
I will have enough of you 🌟 starting now.
Love ❤️ Time Is My Friend
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“Carve out the time. Notice I do not say find the time. That is an absurd and dangerous phrase. Time is never lying around waiting for us to find her. She is elusive. She wants you to sculpt her like clay, to mold her into exactly the form you desire your days to take. If you refuse to do that, if you spend your mornings worrying and your afternoons catering to others, always hoping there will be a few minutes left for you, time will play you like a sucker, making you run harder and faster with each passing week. Time wants you to realize that she is the most precious and irreducible fact in your live. Make her into what you will” Jennifer Louden

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Money thread created by Mr. Brightside
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Good Energy

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi