login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in Sept. 2023★ [pg2]Are you having FUN yet? (momentum)

this thread asks the question are you incorporating a bit of fun in your day, or a lot of fun in your day? You only have 2 choices (smiles)

Anyway… this is is a fill in , so humor me, have some fun(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

though first, I love the intentions below shared w/me by AlexBurkee

Moments that unlock my true joy, happiness, and fun are all around me if I choose to look for them. I am choosing to look for the opportunities to experience my true joy, happiness, and fun. As I now focus myself on joy, happiness, and fun my mind begins to vibrate joy, happiness, and fun. I draw onto myself the experience of these high positive vibrational words.
I am deserving of all the joy, happiness, and fun the universe provides to me. I am worthy and the universe is capable of making it possible. I am open and receptive to the universal energies of joy, happiness, and fun. Thank you universal intelligence/power for making it so.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

7 yrs ago created a page 1 , things have changed quite a lot, though the belief that fun is still valuable in some 🤩

shape or form hasn’t changed a bit

Join in & have some fun😍

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

0022a97942f4f08a6f409b2c2f0a90cb.jpgDid I say poetry ?

Yup 👍! Sometimes I do write a little poem,

and yes oh what a relief it is lol

I thank Poppy for sharing all of his wonderful poetry ,

love to experience them. 

Just like when everyone continues to share affirmations, sharing poetry & other types of writing inspires so much.

Inspiration is so much fun to me!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQniaL-Ik0stA3JlQcB1CxvpOoHeKzPrJtSfUdPsMA2i4DMigw-6ACreating is enjoyable . I have so much Fun 🤩 creating !!!

So many way to enjoy creation daily … throughput the day. That is fun for me.

I write often . I feel myself enjoying the process . I am glad it gives me fun feelings because it’s so good for me too.

I love affirmations! I love thinking new thoughts! I enjoy newness .

d763ff385e87d024ac6ea7ca3cbfbdf2.jpg

whether-you-plan-or-whether-you-flow-in-order-to-be-creative-probably-isnt-the-point-the-point-is-quote-1.jpg

94341a1a0e9d3b2239e90183c94a9840--robin-sharma-motivation.jpg

When I think about affirmations I even have fun because I know

what it does & does for me specifically. I always have so much fun looking forward to the whole process

Today is a day I know I will have 🤩 fun. I know this is so because I have shared it from my heart ♥️ 

affirmations
  • I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time…

accidentally found this thread about the brain created by Lee. I enjoyed that. I would equate enjoyment w/much fun toot

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Love my health!

I am grateful for all of the good that flows into my life!

I celebrate all of the wonderful affirmations and how I am thriving with daily positivity!

My energy is Joyful! My mind is calm! My heart is smiling!!! My Spirit is flexible!

I am filled with joy, and I smile upon this level of contentment! 

I make beautiful choices that elevate me on all levels!

Today, I celebrate my health with making a joyful list of heartfelt priorities!

I get all of my needs met by reaching out to powerful people who are in a position to open new opportunities!

I am like a knife that is being re-shaped, sharpened and ready, ready, ready!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

It’s evening and I am just so content that my home is comfy , and I can enjoy a good dinner ,and a good rest . At the moment, allowing fun to filter thru even the the basic things I do … because its all just a matter of perception.

I choose to create an easy, tasty healthy meal …that will be a bit of fun 🤩. I will prepare for people I will be connecting with tomorrow… Being prepared relaxes me, and that’s fun. The more fun I feel - the more I will enjoy doing what it takes  to get with others . The overwhelm with a full day tomorrow is starting to dissipate… and that’s worth 🥳 celebrating.

I am having fun living in the moment . Thank You God

for everything & allowing me to lol over absolutely little things 

peace of mind

peace in my spirit 

at least inside 

I Am laughter 

Laughing So Hard Smiley

whoops , lol outside too ( :

i posted the following many blue moons ago lol

and they made me lol

hope you are laughing /smiling too

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxnNAg-HDs980jSH8tQsdN-40aYJhDjjjK-tSfZ4EhRGN70ysqiaGHeZw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO7TT6We2p367vIWwO-CmlXW5KUgFtdV4vHqZem32Pwz7rMc0aqw

to be continued…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

It was fun to enjoy your joyfulness 🥳

Thanks for doing - fun 🤩 

PS Wonderful Affirmations!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All forms of creating are fun. So go out today and create! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

creativity takes us  places & helps us explore  & it is Fun 🤩 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content