When we donโt feel right ,
the not so right stuff
gets on the rest of our life.
Well gratitude does that too .
It gets all over everything .
Try it you will like it.
Itโs pretty involved
ย The good kind (:
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I am grateful for every experience I have ever had.ย
Thank You
ย
I am grateful for the positive
understanding that seeps
thru things that sometimes feel meaningless.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I am so grateful for the power of prayer.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I am
so grateful for peace and love that is filling all of my being .
thank You
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I am
so grateful for knowing how to progressively create greater
good feelings with inspiring thoughtsย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content