login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Mindfulness Affirmations

Image result for SHARING KINDNESS WITH BMINDFUL

 

liveout-loud-2-copy-2.jpg

“In stillness there is.
In stillness is Presence.
In stillness I am.
In stillness I become.”

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“I feel my heart opening and I know that there is room for me “

this was on a video of Louise Hay affirmations and it really touched me .
I’m on the path of learning to love myself and these words are so true

love flowergirl

Bookmark 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content