say what you are loving to hear to you from
you
how you choose to
& do

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
say what you are loving to hear to you from
you
how you choose to
& do

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I
accomplish
everything
I need to do today.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Having a Vision is not enough.
It must be combined with imagination, determination, faith, hope and passion. It is not enough to just stare up at the stars…we must become the stars that the stars shine down on.
Victoria June
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM pleased
to learn
what I have begun
to understand more .
I AM the allowing of learning
I Can move at faster speeds while being TOTAL EASE
I AM mindful
in any and all conditions
& now all of my experiences
are more powerfully Good.
I AM TOTAL EASE
as I move mindfully with greater capacity , bit speedier, and with more peaceful pleasure.
My goals and intentions are mine to nurture.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi