let’s share life changing affirmations

If you are like me & you love affirmations , all of your affirmations are life changing lol
Though, work with me.(: Let’s share affirmations we love right now
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am
the experiencing
of my highest good
and I
allow Divine Good
with Peaceful patience and trust
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you, God,
for the spiritual experience
that allows my assured
safety and overall well-being

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My joy is increased
by eliminating
any sense of
hurriedness in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am in the right place,
at the right time,
doing the right thing.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi