login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in AUGUST 2023★ ⇒ Create Your Why ⇒Into An Affirmation

They say when we know our why , our how appears.

And we know how smart They are. Lol

Though in all seriousness , lets turn our whys into affirmations & allow ourselves the internal inspiration for the external results we love

1717-37-Inspirational-Quotes-to-Conquer-Any-Negativity-in-Your-Life-640.jpggoal.jpg

3e4cee6276e1bb2fd89bc23d9b757347.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love the clarity

I now

have because my current

goals are so much easier to  accomplish

 

I love the joy I now feel 

because my current

goals are so much

easier to  accomplish

 

I love the hope I

now have for my future 

because my current

goals are so much

easier to  accomplish

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

🔖 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content