
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
||||
My thoughts are positive, loving and vibrant with energy.
|
||||
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Think about it - the whole world doesn’t have to love you or understand you , though you have much to give someone & there are people who have given you much :

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


quote Taking care of yourself requires discipline and focus……it takes alot of courage to nourish and respectfully pay attention to YOU.
It is your right and responsibility, as well as your joy to love and be loved. “ quote came from a page entitled Ravenstarshealingroom’s Blog https://ravenstarshealingroom.wordpress.com/



Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!
→Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am intelligent in mind, body, and soul!
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow the power of my being to produce magnificent health in my life forever more
| → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything. |
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how my heart keeps me centered, and grounded.→
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I bring my life and aspirations into focus and concentrate on where I want to go.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi