
Affirmations:
I am
doing everything right

What is defeat? Nothing but education, nothing but the first step to something better. Wendell Phillips
I am confronted by insurmountable opportunity. Pogo Possum
We Are Smarter Than We Think/Thought
If you feel to- Fill in the blank , I am so much smarter than I thought I would be … I now … or today I … or I am planning to … Anything that focuses on the greatness of your mind, body , spirit to evolve in ways you are choosing to acknowledge &/or 🎉 celebrate.

I love this quote once posted by Iz :



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“You see, love and grief are two sides of the same precious coin. One does not—and cannot—exist without the other. They are the yin and yang of our lives… Grief is predicated on our capacity to give and receive love. Some people choose not to love and so never grieve. If we allow ourselves the grace that comes with love, however, we must allow ourselves the grace that is required to mourn.” – Alan D. Wolfelt, Ph. D.
I would
be.
I have allowed things to take their course, surrender very frequently, reached out to select others, and believed
(sometimes)with even the slightest piece of evidence that all would grow stronger and better out of this(believe that is referred to as faith) (:
….one moment … one day at a time … I am smarter than I thought I could be in this new life.
Life is not 1 big leap… or even 1 change or 1 big acknowledgement… It is the process of all kinds of willingness to keep on going.
Even when everything is more uncertain than you have ever experienced &/or more shock than you thought your mind, body & spirit could grasp… we allow Greater to be great & there we are.
It’s true
We Are Smarter More Powerful
Than We Think
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi