Affirmation: I choose to declare peace and harmony with all the individuals around me. I surround myself with love and goodwill.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmation: I choose to declare peace and harmony with all the individuals around me. I surround myself with love and goodwill.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|


|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi