login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023 ★[2]Restoration

Everything restorative - thread 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

6c4a81c1090b092bb7186312bf45857e.jpg2cbf2fe91534f42e5496f67c43b0ef16.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

be2e97a5802ab5f5570ed4e5f9f8bd63--gabrielle-bernstein-inner-peace.jpg

By Gabby Bernstein 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ae84fe81be22fb99a40a70e3308f5252--goddess-quotes-positive-life.jpg

I choose to embody freedom in all that I do.  
I create total freedom in my life by releasing all that no longer serves me.  
I feel extremely liberated today.

I feel free to do what I want to do.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I freely and easily release the old and joyously welcome the new.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I give myself permission to create unconditional freedom in my life.

I have awesome routines and a lovely life.

  • I enjoy having the freedom and power to create the life I desire.

I have the freedom to choose my thoughts.
I liberate my life by following the joyful path.

I set myself free by retaining only the most empowering beliefs.

My perpetual optimism gives me unrestricted freedom to enjoy life.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content