login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023 ★[page 1] find myself ______

Fill in the blank to create & allow 

I find myself ______

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I find myself more

able to locate words that truly match my level &  type of

desire for things.

 

I find myself writing

in more

promising ways.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I find myself more

peaceful than I recall ever being 


I find myself having

more enjoyment 


I find myself allowing more of

live & let live 

 

I find myself having

more organized

yet always more & more 

creative

 

I find myself feeling

more

relaxed 

more rested 

& 

more hopeful about a

variety of valued areas 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I find myself

listening to my heart more

Today I am acknowledging my heart-place even more

and appreciating the peace and joy it provides for

everyday life.

 

giphy.gif

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I find myself choosing to love my life from

my spirit place 

ef3b80fb60bad7746087d2548346c2ab.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content