Fill in the blank
Today I choose
& /or
simply
create what you love
as you would like

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Fill in the blank
Today I choose
& /or
simply
create what you love
as you would like

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose even greater peace
I allow peace to be my greatest strength
I choose people , places & things that are peaceful
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am where I AM and that’s where I need to be.
I accept peace and joy in all aspects of my life
I carve out time every day for my greatest good
I have time to spend on my creative interests
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose even greater thoughts

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose a healthier body thru peaceful decisions
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi