By knowing :

I AM
allowing an
Easier State
Of Being - I only see stepping stones .
Destination -Right Where I AM
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
By knowing my life is my garden , I water the seeds
My life is ease
Destination -Is
wherever I AM

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
By knowing I AM
integrity - my thoughts and actions are aligned
& My life is ease

My Destination -Is
wherever I AM
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
By knowing I AM Living 1 day … 1 step at a time
I AM ease & my destination is wherever I AM

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
By knowing
I only do what makes
me happy
I only let the beauty of what I love 💕 be what I do
I AM
allowing an
Easier State
Of Being -
I AM
Always at the right
Destination
-Right Where I AM


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 17/07/2023.
Beautiful thread. Thank you
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
Thank you
& glad you stopped by
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content