login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023 ★ Self Care Focus & Actions

Post a comment about your powerful beliefs about self care as a way of life .

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued ✅ 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSHu7cgdcJp93RHiv6P2YC_qGrX5xIB6IuboyhYJCxWYtT3QvxFg
152f13841a51e0b8977156959a1dab95--care-quotes-self-care.jpg
IMG_3592.jpg

 

 

 
 
★I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.★

 

 

 

★I LOVE and approve of myself!★

★I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness,

and perfect self-expression for me now★

 

 

 

 

 

Nurture Your Light

 

 
related threads in process
 
 
 
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Self care is the most valuable thing I can do for myself under all conditions.

I will have less to do in that area… the more I do in that area… because the progression of self-care is a progressive evolved state which allows ease into places it doesn’t seem like it belongs. It allows progression in all areas of life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content