Each l of us has to find our own rhythm in our moment , our day …. In our life
“Light tomorrow with today.” —Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius



Comment about internal blocks - coming soon

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


With an attitude of gratitude, I live in an awareness of abundance and I am richly blessed
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi








BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am attuned to my higher purpose and my life reflects this refinement.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I assess
what I want to create better...
and I move forward with actions
that really work!!!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

comment coming soon

Today I turn stressors into entertainment and ease.
My newest :
I Am an Incredible refreshed new way
with all the love and refreshing abilities of I AM.
I feel what is powerfully good for me are at my disposal right now
My wide open desirable choices on my journey are now & those in my future are patiently waiting for me
I know what I want and what I need and I am allowing this life of ease on my incredible newest journey.
I have blinders on for unwanted detours & only allowing incredible journey
I thank you God, as my awesome Perfect Provider/
connection to the Best of only the Best.
I claim that best
as I observe /participate
in that best
which is healthy,
whole
& perfectly loving qualities .
And it is all so. Amen.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today blocks are removed
I AM Ease,
I follow the path of
Least
Resistance
& I Am the experience
of my Most
Benevolent
Outcome
Today All of challenges have become
fun and
creative opportunities
for joy.
|
|
Today I easily get
prepared for
everything I do
and
Today
I follow thru
as though life has
given me an ideal scenario.
Thank you
thank you
And with belief & deep conviction, It is all so
Amen
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi