login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023 ★ (1)Allowing a Perception of Better Better

 

 

Infinite-patience.jpg

 

53b05a3ca3851c1d2942750e2ab713ee.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I embody an

organized mind

and sufficient discipline.

thank you 


I Am

the ability to plan

& act on vital areas

in a perfect sequence

thank you 

 

Dear Body, I love you because -

it is this miraculous capsule

that reminds me even more the choice

we have over wellbeing.

As  I take care of you, Body… you take care of me .

As I take care of you Mind … you take care of me 

As I take care of you Spirit , you take care of me

Thank you Creator of the Universe for my mind , body & spirit that You have created perfectly excellent, well & Good .

I am thankful for my body, mind and spirit that remains healthy , whole & complete 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I move forward as I allow consistent follow-up

and consistent action

with discipline which I simply

and powerfully love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

All is well.

grateful 

thankful

peaceful 

Renewed faith 


It is

All

so.

Amen

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑ Enlightened spiritual prayerful approach 

☑ Spiritually Activated Readiness whenever needed

☑ Powerfully Peaceful Preparation  

☑Incredible joy in doing one thing at a time.
☑Yes to Clarity
☑Yes to Focus

Can do

Desire to do

Ready to do

Will do

Am doing .

 

 I am now living a life of design

rather than

a life of reaction.

 

 I am now absolutely clear

about the details,

the sequence

and

the specific results

I am desiring in every area of my life.

 

In this moment I like what I see

In this moment I like how I feel

In this moment I like what I am

knowing 

In this moment,  I allow myself to be fully rested 

In this moment , I allow the joy of being

In this moment , I allow the joy of all that is becoming 

including 

all I AM becoming 

In this moment,  I allow myself to like whatever

I AM

doing 

In this moment,  

all I AM is where I need to be

 

In this moment,  

my preparedness

my intentions

my clarity

ensures the kind of day

my past, my present & my future 

are endlessly thanking

 

I AM the willingness 

I AM right ACTIONS 


I thank the Power that

maintains my empowerment 

I call this

Power

One God

the Only  Creator,

The King of the Universe .

 

I allow myself to learn, to know 

what my heart 

desires to know when my heart desires to know

My Spirit is clear and Good 

All is well in my life 

I am Thankful 

Amen

 



 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content