login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023 ★Starting the day-allowing ..can be fun&rewarding

Self talk /affirmations/ intentions/quotes/ comments /poetry for starting the day 

Have fun and enjoy your day 

 

 

I live in the present

and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

Today I Am loving myself beyond intention.

Today I Am allowing the life I love to consist of all that matters to me in the best of ways

My deepest part of my soul's desires are in my grasp.

 

I am allowing

myself to be

in a very good place.

5f19dc6d3c25ac7771b0f43e59d2d7cd.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am peacefully, harmoniously and creatively energized by the thought of a new day.

I am consciously and subconsciously prepared for all I really desire for today, it’s a go.

Perceived challenges are simply my inner child’s perception before we have decided as a team how we would engage.

I face the day with calm and understanding patience.

The thought of facing the day fills me with confidence and good kind of reality based positivity.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content