login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023 โ˜…(1)allow the energy you agree with

Let your post share you ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Related image

ย 

I REMAIN:
timeless
priceless
and a work of art

for my discriminating taste.
โœง

I love how my mood

satisfies a backdrop

for my meaningful life and purpose todayย 


All of challenges have become fun and creative opportunities for joy.





I easily get prepared for everything I do and I follow thru as though life has given me an ideal scenario.

I love my life more and more every day.





Thank You for this day.

โ†’ย ย  I appreciate that I am always believing, trusting and having faith that everything will always work out remarkably well.




BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

b4217f5af2279ba38ce5858fe40e5f78--motivational-health-quotes-health-motivation-quotes.jpg

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

678159711700eb176dc9c21c34235114--women-empowerment-social-network.jpg

I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.โ€
โ€œI understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.โ€
โ€œMy focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.โ€
โ€œI focus on this task only. This task is easy.โ€
โ€œI take joy in doing one thing at a time.โ€
โ€œClarityโ€
โ€œFocusโ€

rose-animated-gif-14.gif

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX3u_f0gPGvgrDech4rzM0Qrrqz7B5kTuxh2PvRHjEZN5GvI_Q


When You give your ONE THING your most emphatic

!YES! And victoriously say NO to the rest, Extraordinary Results become possible!
Gary Keller

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSf8NsbedpCSLqK5tKNBSjX4b9I4n2vE1eUTQ&usqp=CAUby Gary Kellerย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post:

Love this

ย 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Glad you enjoyed Mr Brightside!

Itโ€™s one of my absolute favorites .

Alliowing something

that will create ease ,

simplicity & helpfulness - brings on

refreshing desire and intentionsย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content