Intro page linkLink
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Intro page linkLink
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Intentions/Affirmations todays self care & more
Day 1
I intend to create an early afternoon protein drink 🍹
I intend to get some exercise with a friend

I intend to create my month at a glance plan
I intend to focus on my highest valued tasks inside & my understanding of my highest values task out and about
I intend to journal and write as much as I can to contain a good archive and allow for fresh & new
I intend to be utterly compassionate with myself all day long
I intend to be profoundly decisive to what appeals to me and make a path to have in my life






BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Intentions/Affirmations this eve

self care new beginnings
& more
Day 1
I intend to ….
center myself
after a creatively
prepared light high protein delicious dinner .
I intend to pray for myself & others
I intend to organize my desk and write
I intend to prepare for tomorrow morn, the
weekend & week & the month ahead

Day 2
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Your turn if you so desire 💖
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi