login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JULY 2023 โ˜… Pg 1 Your Purpose In Life Is To Be You

Happiness-quote-Your-purpose-in-life-is-to-be-you.-Read-our-list-of-15-Inspirational-quotes-to-change-your-mood-at-www.easyonthetongue.com_-683x1024.jpg?resize=500%2C750

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

fdcf85b7c5c493b77b0086694f3469a9.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

unlike-self-criticism-which-asks-if-you_re-good-enough-self-compassion-asks-what_s-good-for-you-kristen-neff-quote-monday-mantra-199-via-lawhimsy.png

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

artboard-10-1546903491.png

05c6b49c03d1d95bc5525227628e75a4--joy-and-happiness-living.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

42867357412_d67336498f_b.jpg

I choose to increase my

desire to always

allow good sleep

and creatively

fuel my body

with goodย food.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

More Affirmationsย 

I love how my mood satisfies a backdrop for my meaningful life and purpose todayย 

โœง
My reaction time is far above my usual today and I respond so well to good cues.

โœง

I AM vigilance!
My attention to necessary detail is in beautiful form today and I create better than ever
โœงMy learning abilityย  is in beautiful rare form.

โ†’ ย  My life is wherever I AM.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content