BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Evening (day 1)
Today has been a good day
and allowing it to keep getting
better by acknowledging whatever I appreciate & whatever I am grateful for.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 2 evening
Today has been a good day/evening:
|
All of challenges have become
fun and
creative opportunities
for joy.
|
|
I easily get
prepared for
everything I do
and I follow thru
as though life has
given me an ideal scenario.
|
|
I love my life
more
and more every day.
Thank You for this day, and this evening .
|
→ I appreciate
that I am always believing
, trusting and having
faith that everything will
always work out
remarkably well.
|
→ Today is a good evening
I come from a place
of goodness
and joy, just because I Am.
→ Today is a
wonderful day & wonderful eve
I choose to allow it to be so.
All is well.
|
|
→ I choose to allow my loving
kindness
toward others to glisten.
Its a wonderful evening I choose to
allow my loving kindness
toward myself to glisten and
fill my inner outer
life needs as never before
Tonight I choose to be grateful for the life I
have had , the life I am having & the
life that is waiting for me in my future
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi