- - -


Â
Â
Â
|
Back soon
|
|
Youâre not the same person you were ten years ago, ten months ago, or even ten minutes ago. Neither are your loved ones, your friends, your acquaintances. See others as they exist in the present moment, not as they existed in the past Brian Weiss
|
Back soon
|
The fastest way to get from where you are to where you want to be⌠is to release the need to be anywhere but where you are. DerekRydall
Â
|
Back soon
|
Your brain has more than 100 billion cells, each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combination are greater than the number of molecules in the known universe. Brian Tracy
âWhen someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.â
Anonymous
|
Back soon
|
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â
Â
 Gratitude - What are you grateful for today?
 What attempts to  block your gratitude & what do you do about that?
Â
Â
Â
Find the personal
relevance
in the following 3 quotes for you:
Â
Â
 Everything has
changed and yet I am more me than ever before.
Â

 Do not adapt to circumstance,
expand in the face of contraction -& youâll
unleash a powerful potential previously
untappedÂ

. Donât ever let your mind stop you from having a good timeâ

Â
There's about to be a shift in your life.
Get ready for your blessings.
You've been through enough.
A breakthrough is on the way.
Don't doubt it.
Claim it.
Tony Gakin
@NOTSALMON.COM W

Â
Â
3. Â Simply stated in this moment, Â
Who are you ?
4. List a handful of affirmations that are working for youÂ
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
In response to Ëahhh , now thatâs better!'s post:
I'm grateful that:
I know I need some more rest today
I am also grateful that I will follow up on this need.
|
 quote :Everything has
changed and yet I am more me than ever before.
Â
Â
|
Thoughts:
The more I am my authentic self - I cannot help but to grow & self regulate to my own satisfaction.
|
quote:
Do not adapt to circumstance,
expand in the face of contraction -& youâll
unleash a powerful potential previously
untappedÂ
|
I don't believe you can adapt to a circumstanceÂ
without expansion... unless your idea of adaptation is complacency.
|
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
please join in:
Â
3. Â Simply stated in this moment, Â
In process :
Â
Who are you ? I am who I am/Am. I know how I feel & what my thoughts are most of the time. I do not judge myself harshly most of the time.I have good boundaries & I work hard/worked hard in a variety of ways over my life time learning about myself.
Â
4. List a handful of affirmations (and/or quotes) that are working for youÂ
â I have the most awesome support in areas which benefit my most benevolent outcome.
- - -
Â
The greatest gift I give others is the example of my own life working
Â
Â
back soon
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi