Moonlighting
Posted on 03/07/2023.
A 36 hour Supermoon started this morning July 3rd
could be why I'm typing this the moon has a subtle affect on everything.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 05/07/2023.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
57 new moon affirmations
1. I no longer need my old, heavy, emotional baggage and choose to release it.
2. Tonight I make space for new beginnings.
3. What doesn’t serve me can leave immediately to make room for a fresh start.
4. New beginnings are exciting and energizing, and I celebrate that spirit tonight.
5. I release what no longer serves my best interests and invite what does into my life.
6. I am worthy of receiving everything I need to be fulfilled and peaceful.
7. I am powerful and can create the life of my dreams.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi