
Yes we know we need to maintain a variety of things daily - or we end up with things in our mind when we prefer a bit of nothingness ( :
this thread is for everyday organizing
today ‘on top of it’ all
thanks Hubby - your wonderful-ness is part of my energy
all the time.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I enjoy the opportunity to create my life in a new way!
Affirmations for cleaning
- I love cleaning.
- I always clean as I go
- I beautify my life by simplifying my surroundings.
|
I intend to create a home of my dreams
I intend to look at everything with love
I intend …to joyously
take my home apart
and redo with feelings of total love
and recreate my home on ways that totally warm my heart
|
|
| With my highest belief and expectation…. I am inspired |
| I intend with my deepest conviction….that I am beyond capable |
| More than other moment, I intend….to love every moment |
| Today is that day I AM …balanced with all projects |
| Today is that day I will …be where I Am with complete self compassion |
| Today is the day no matter what …I am okay. |
| I am amazing , therefore I can, will, do …where my heart leads |
|
Before the end of each day I will….know / do or be …

|


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi