There used to be some threads entitled Fresh Eyes & It was choosing affirmative prayer to light up your life
Please join me in fresh way to see , be & add more peace and joy
to your spirit place . You know how much your spirit loves that( :
Good Night & Have A Very Beautiful Evening!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Tonight is a Good night , a God night .
My past , present & future
are praiseworthy,
Good & excellent.
I only understand
a world that will comfort me in the most benevolent ways.
With my comfort , I easily bring love to the lives of others.
Thank you Dear God , Creator of the Universe, for bringing Good to
lives to all.
May those in the world be good to one another
Blessings
and it is all so
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a Good day , a God day .
My past , present & future
are praiseworthy,
Good & excellent.
I only understand Good
When things feel uncomfortable I am still aware of the good in my God day.
As I start my day , everything becomes prioritized in a Divine most benevolent way
As my day unfolds , everything comes together allowing my Highest Level of safety & security in the midst of knowing my present self and future self are thanking this day & the Creator of the Universe for such personally appropriate amazing moments that come together flawlessly.
Thank you Dear God , Creator of the Universe, for bringing Good to
lives to all.
May those in the world be good to one another
Blessings
and it is all so
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a Good day , a God day .
while going to God with a shopping list is not my intention,
I do know believing with my heart that Good is here for me
and asking and believing that Good can show
up in
my way or magnificently
better is something I can know and expect
. I thank God in advance
for the well being of my
safety, comfort
& my life’s answered prayers
for today & always
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a Good afternoon , a God afternoon
Thank you
Today is a Good Evening a God evening
& moments are gifting me a context of Good recall of what matters to
me. I am grateful for recall . I am grateful for context . Thank you for gratefulness.
That is my Good , Excellent & Praiseworthy.
it is Good
thank you
Tonight is Good evening a God evening , an evening to accept an allow all that is Good ,& Praiseworthy in life.
I choose it now & it is so .
thank you / Amen
Tonight is Good evening a God evening
, an evening to accept an allow all that is Good ,& Praiseworthy
My nourishment with good food , good thoughts & feelings are of God , Excellent & Absolutely Praiseworthy!
Thank you! Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a Good afternoon , a God afternoon
Thank you
I love how following my heart is not only essential- it Works.
Thank you.
I love how patience is a virtue and with infinite patience everything is immediate.
Thank you.
I love how everything really is ok, was okay & will be okay .
Cleared a path and the frequency is good.
thank you thank you thank you
and yes, it is so
definitely
Thank you & all is Good, Excellent & Praiseworthy !
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Tonight is Good evening a God evening , an evening to accept an allow all that is Good ,& Praiseworthy in my eve & in my life.
Tonight , my momentum is the flow that is intended for my best life. I am appreciative & grateful . Thank you
It is beautifully so
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
This early morning is a God morning & will love going back to sleep
to allow more of what Good Excellent & praiseworthy
Only my
GOOD is real
all else is a obstacle illusion
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content