
Though, when I release it all to be in the here & now โฆ I enjoy the newness of that moment .
I also enjoy the newness of the processing moments โฆ because as I allow new growth & information to be formed - it includes way more than I could even understand. Though I know my Higher Self ( my Spark of God, if you will) โฆ. has got my back .
I know my processing of the past
& the thoughts of the future โฆ
can be done in the the present .
ย
I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine.ย Tamar Frankiel
The Creator makes no mistakes. There is a divine purpose in your being on earth. Think of yourself as necessary to the great design. It is an inspiring thought. And then consider the immensity of the universe and how accurately the Maker planned it all.Ella Wheeler Wilcox


BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi