login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in June2023โ˜…Pg.1/May All Your Vibes Say -I Got This

4bf26f8ba5803628556927000915a2e5--we-got-this-yoga-mantra.jpg


Thread geared to ease in daily being , doing, & havingย 

How do we allow certainty in a life that is constantly changing.Growingย 

ย 

Well (deep subject)(:

ย 

Well yes, we are always growing

& we can start what with what we know:

  1. To acknowledge we are always changing, life is always changing , and so are all other humans in our day to day worlds. And we can have a feel for what changes mean, though most of all we can have faith that no matter what the circumstances we are ok.
  2. We can consistently change what we can that needs changing .
  3. We can provide our life with the thoughts, the energy and the needed action to give us more of what we say we want

to be continuedย 

Feel free to create your own lists whenever you feel to.

OMG ,I am growing

๐Ÿ’•

in

ย 

in leaps and boundsย 

Related image

ย 

4927931f68e48a8e9b7f0e084d5ea05f.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Related image

What if today we were grateful for everything?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

excerpt quote of an articleRemember โ€“ everything in this world, tangible and intangible, is energy. Every place, space and experience has its own energy. Your happy place gives you that sense of peace because of its energy, and how the energy of that place/situation aligns to /our own unique nature and energy signature. to read rest of article Peace Is Within โ€“ It Goes Where You Go
2014 Pinch Me Living.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for I expect a great day pic affirmation

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for I expect a great day pic affirmation

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for lifting you higher matt Kahn pic quote

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

d61ce7d7609f82552e777a3319ce45e5.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

Related image

Image result for Affirmations

Image result for ease afformation pics

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 
ย 

Image result for louise hay I See What I Love, and I Love What I See pic quote

Image result for I expect a great day pic affirmation

Image result for I expect a great day pic affirmation

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content