login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in June2023★pg4/ Greater Than Your Challenge

Links 1-3 coming soon

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued ✅ 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My-mind-is-free-to-serve-me-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source imageSee the source image

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I RADIATE LOVE,

CONFIDENCE

AND BEAUTY

✧

I FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE,

UNDERSTANDING AND

COMPASSION FOR MYSELF

✧

I AM ALWAYS BLESSED

BEYOND MY

EXPECTATIONS

✧

I TAKE CARE OF MY BODY

WITH RESPECT AND LOVE

✧

I DELIGHT IN BEING

SCRUPULOUSLY KIND

TO MY SELF

✧

I AM RICH IN LOVE.
I AM RICH IN JOY.

and 

I AM RICH IN PEACE.

✧


I LOVE MYSELF COMPLETELY

AND I TAKE EXCELLENT

CARE OF MYSELF

✧

I AM SUPPLIED FOR

✧

IT IS NATURAL

THAT I BE

ABUNDANT IN THE THINGS

THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO ME

✧

I AM STUNNING

I AM SUCCEEDING IN LIFE


I AM BLESSED BEYOND

MY EXPECTATIONS

✧

I SEE MYSELF LIVING IN BLISS
I  SEE MYSELF HAVING FUN AND LIVING A FULL LIFE
I SEE MYSELF RICHER THAN I CAN EVER IMAGINE
✧

I SEE MYSELF

ACCOMPLISHING

MY GOALS

✧

I SEE MYSELF HAVING

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES

✧

I SEE MYSELF DOING

GENEROUS THINGS WITH MY MONEY

I SEE MYSELF IN UTTER PROSPERITY 

I AM GRATEFUL, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

✧

Thank You

It’s a Beautiful Day

for your many

wonderful

affirmations on your profile

page.

& thank you for being you!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content