How were you more compassionate to yourself today?
Express yourself with music, quotes, affirmations & /or comments

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
How were you more compassionate to yourself today?
Express yourself with music, quotes, affirmations & /or comments

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I was compassionate to myself by looking at my life as always knowing I truly always did the best I could .
I know I always loved with all I had .


I remembered how knowing every day is special is a way of honoring myself & those in my life

I am
compassionate to myself by pacing myself
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi