login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JUNE 2023★ I LOVE …page 2

page 1 Link

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTWcUL6l81pmhMppqfJAc0qAvQisZhG1cr6WxdMBMZhEb2rcca

tumblr_nb9yt6hspl1qfrjsho1_250.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love writing out my affirmations 

I love creating a book that I can look at which energizes my goodness, my good feelings and simply all that is good 

I love resting whenever I need it and look to keep all that keeps me feeling as I love the way I enjoy/ prefer

I love surrounding myself with kind, giving naturally supportive people 

I love supporting others who understand support is a natural way to love, and that is not required - because loving ourselves is something each of us individually are responsible for.

I love taking care of my home . It is my environment that brings out my best . I choose to have my inner self be my most valuable environment and God being my Source of my success.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content