login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JUNE 2023β˜… Daily Prayerful Affirmations

Please join in with a daily prayerful affirmative prayer.

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today is different from any other day. It has more love, more harmony and more of that knowledge and feeling of being in the flow. I am grateful for each and every moment, and my ability to be efficient and effective where I truly desire & need
I AM loving and kind to everyone I see and in my minds eye …from the heart. I thank God for my life and co-creating it All with me. It is all so. Amen.

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content