
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Today right now …I expect my day to contain more wonderful results with more flow. |
|
|---|---|
| Today right now …I expect to feel more joy | |
| Today right now …I expect wonderful interactions with others | |
| Today right now… I expect to let go & surrender more | |
| Today right now… I expect to allow what I call hard things to become easier. | |
| Today right now… I will know I have eaten well & have gotten sufficient rest | |
| Today right now…I will Create a new beautiful affirmation notebook/scrapbook of sorts with a system… I will take my time with it…because creating this little ledger- alone will be something I look forward to | |
| Today right now…I know I will enjoy every moment of my day because I claim it as so |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi