login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JUNE 2023★/Post 1 affirmation or 2 combined affirmations daily

Invitation to Bmindful :

f4bd53f7976e134b8f4dc5ce413b1569.jpg

This is page 2 of the affirmation challenge.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

 

It’s a challenge - for most of us on Bmindful to only 1 post 1 affirmation lol.

And if you must -lol, combine a couple that strengthen 1 another ( works for me)

Though that’s it, just post what you love …

 

JUST 1 a day(:

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued✅

Page 1
If you posted on page 1 - check out the # you left off of & resume here - if not just start numbering with day 1 or make up a #, it’s all up to you 😂 lol
1ccb3471765459a85a664ad1bf77c01a--spiritual-guidance-spiritual-growth.jpg

Positive Affirmations

What is powerfully good right now,

I feel  

related thread

 

I AM loving compassion, 

easily share my love 

and

I AM 

the nurturing I

need for myself at all times.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful &

when  I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

 

New Day 

I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display  David Richo

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day

I allow  productivity enjoyment

every moment of my day

today &

 I claim it as so

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day 

My-health-is-important-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day

Today is a day to feel

what you love the most

and

yes today is that day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day

Past taught well &

the most important things

I will ever do now 

will begin now

and continue on

in each  present moment

- which is right now

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day 

Today is a great day to care for

yourself with the love

you were intended to have

without skipping a beat.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day 

I choose to see 

what there is to see

and to do what there is to do.

 

New Day 

I will accomplish everything

I want completed today.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day

Hope-is-always-possible-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New Day 

5f19dc6d3c25ac7771b0f43e59d2d7cd.jpg

and that’s how I choose to stay, so I will

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content