login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2023 Page 4 Happy Tips For The Day

Post Happy Tips For the Day

Quotes , Music , Comments, Videos, ย links & Affirmations ย 


Links for pages 1-3 coming soon

We love Happiness!๐Ÿ’–a441eb7592f91af0129393291c6c8234--law-of-attraction-health-anxiety.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

508c378a06e12d93fbf6793805c78cfc--unconditional-love-quotes-meditation.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

ย 

See the source image ย 
See the source image ย 
Checklists are wonderful!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Happiness is a mindset

for your journey,

not the result of your destination.

Shawn Achor

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am able to pay for my needs and afford all my wants.

I am willing and able to create wealth.

I am financially secure.

I have everything I need to get the wealth I desire

I AM financially independent

I am naturally fortunate.

I am blessed with a wonderful wealth now.


and I allow large amounts of money to flow in my life freely .

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

ย 

eckhart-tolle-realize.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEdGO_lIIOBePdmf2gfiC1kYFHkHpf_ZgcwnvAvXi4U2vVjEoqQQ

I love these from
DavidHamilton.com
1. I am grateful for all that I am, for all that I have, and for all that I experience.
2. I live each day with happiness and joy, trusting that only good things come to me.
3. I love and accept myself just as I am.
4. I love to cultivate thoughts that enrich my life and my relationships
5. I let go of blame and I speak my truth authentically โ€“ without judging myself or others.
6. I love to focus on the good things in my life and I love that doing this brings me more blessings.
7. I have the inner strength to handle any situation that I find myself in.
8. My mind and body are healthy and strong and I nourish them with my spirit, which is infinite.
9. I am flexible. I welcome changes in my life and adapt with courage and ease.
10. I allow myself to feel happiness and joy for no reason at all. Simply because I deserve it.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Screen-Shot-2015-05-03-at-2.04.54-AM.gif

Sometimes the above notion seems like โ€œare you speaking to me?โ€

Going to our spirit place - we know more than we believe we do - w/ what will create more of what we say we want.

There is a place that isnโ€™t noisy . It isnโ€™t screaming at you for where you ought to be. Itโ€™s listening to you , itโ€™s reminding you , itโ€™s preparing you for what feels like you - and the part of you - that has been showing up as a glimpse . The part of you that is in rhythm of your life.ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Feel good as much as possible

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

looking forward to listening to this Today!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

4ff94fd9c81337cc130898388aa86747.jpg

ย 


In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thats a great thought to ponder in the present moment (:

I love how we are a product of where we have been & the energy/direction of where we want to go. And how we want to allow

it all into our lives

is more & more up to us

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

great reinforcement, thank you , MrBrightsideย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

The privilege of being oneself is a wonderful thjng

b2b3d7b83835da13374a9a62aaf44fd6.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

f83383f91988e64f4c8add3f3063be6f--positive-quotes-for-work-happy-thoughts-quotes.jpg

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content