login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JUNE 2023โ˜… Intention For Your Day Ahead

Intentions are powerful.

Lets intend our day

Enjoy & Prosper

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose

& will

enjoy all aspects of today.ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Only ย 2 things to do today

โถ ย Startย 

ย 

โท Continue ( :

Good flow now

Intention : All day I will flow with all that I value most & mindfulness & satisfaction will be how I roll.

ย 

ย ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content