Turn your affirmation into a question & your vibes will soar
please join in, If you like ( :
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Turn your affirmation into a question & your vibes will soar
please join in, If you like ( :

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Why does everything
I desire with deep conviction
arrive for me so effortlessly?
Why does deep conviction
arrive so effortlessly?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I saw a Hospice list as to why this year should be the worst … & I turned it all around using afformations
Why is change that is always
taking place
in life forever always
to serve myself
and those connected
with me
for our most benevolent outcomes?
Why do friends
and family presume
the right things
&
support and understand so well ?
Why do I realize
that my expectations
suddenly get better?
Why do I understand
there is no linear timeline
to things , that they just keep getting better?
Why is my
self-identity
so clear?
Why is my realization
sinking in
that I have dreams for my future life
& while they have changed
it could have promise?
Why is so easy to
re-calibrate and work out what
I want to do with the rest of your life?
Why is making
decisions getting easier?
Why am I so good at understanding
there is no deadline for doing my life my way?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi