
Yes we do /can think more than 1 thing at a time. The question is -would you like your thoughts to become more congruent?
If so , try accepting the simultaneous thinking & then choosing how you want to use your thoughts instead of them using you .
It can be a common thing
at the beginning any big
thing- to berate yourself - in the midst -
example:
Beginning of big projects may have you saying -
&
Also - I am In the flow , and I am
doing this .
Congruent - single minded -
-while this is an amazingly big job , and sometimes w/ no end in sight … I am
really doing this
& I am
doing really well.
I was born to do things increasingly well
& I will soon look back on this as another accomplishment that demonstrates my capabilities.
Join me daily - in becoming more single minded ( :
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
ღEnjoying This Moment Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.
ღEnjoying This Day Greeting
the day as fun-filled and full of growth and
achievement is a conscious choice
ღToday I Am filled with Divine Light.
ღToday I feel the presence
of Divine Love flowing through me.
ღToday I Am free of cares as I once referred to them
ღToday I Am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed.
ღ Today is a wonderful day. I am grateful. I am thankful. I am seeing those things that make me feel good today.
ღI now choose to experience the sweetness of today.
ღI allow life to flow through me.
ღI accept all the pleasure life has to offer.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ I become more patient, tolerant and encouraging with myself every day.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
→ I am gentle, kind, and patient with myself. Those around me reflect this tender care.
|
→ I display love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, complete faith, gentleness, and self-control
|
→ I love how patient, loving and kind I am with everyone no matter how busy I am or after I have had a full day.
|
|
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
→ I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.
|
|
→ You honestly feel a wonderful sense of delight when you are able to press the reset button in your life, and start again fresh, with new ideas and new visions for yourself. You like how this feels and you are happy and free.
|
|
→ It just feels normal and natural to you, to use sticky notes early and often! You are a master at sticky notes, and you simply stay on track with your goals with reminders and encouragement.
|
|
→ It is easy to be decisive with all the good information I allow.
→ I love taking responsibility for my own happiness. I love to see the results!
→ I celebrate my attitude of gratitude, appreciation and willingness.
→ I have unstoppable momentum all the way to my dreams
→ I Am a visionary because I see and feel beyond appearances.
→ I love the feeling of ____________.
→ It brings me immense pleasure to__________.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
ღ Today is a wonderful day. I am grateful. I am thankful. I am seeing those things that make me feel good today.

ღ I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi