JOIN IN ANYTIME
you are always appreciated✅
you are always loved✅
you are always valued ✅
Select what you love & desire for today in your moment for your enjoyment & prosperous life.
affirmations
quotes
links (music , videos , articles etc)
Day 1 in process
I DECLARE God’s incredible blessings over my life. I will see an explosion of God’s goodness, a sudden widespread increase. I will experience the surpassing greatness of God’s favor. It will elevate me to a level higher than I ever dreamed of. Explosive blessings are coming my way. This is my declaration.
Once posted above Joel Olsteen prayer & saw how perfect ! I claim it all now!
→ I have all of the
freedoms
to accomplish all that I desire.
This thread is geared to sharing your favorite videos that help you do what you need to do / no matter how mundane /complex or out of sorts you may feel from time to time.
Enjoy & Let’s Have Good Feelings & Good Actions
Below are a handful from Unlock Your Life to kick things off by Sarah Dresser- love her work!
I love how she asks us to ask ourselves what will make a difference today?
She inspired today’s affirmation for me:
1)Morning Energizing Affirmations to Empower And Motivate
2) Confidence Affirmations to Go for Goals, Eliminate Procrastination | Believe You Can Achieve
3) Rapid Rewiring
For Self Esteem and Confidence with the Superconscious
4)Affirmations for Positive Thinking,
Confidence And Success
——————-
Morning Energizing Affirmations to Empower And Motivate You Link for your convenience
Confidence Affirmations to Go for Goals, Eliminate Procrastination | Believe You Can Achieve
Rapid Rewiring
Link
For Self Esteem and Confidence with the Superconscious
Affirmations for Positive Thinking,
Confidence And SuccessLink
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
