login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JUNE 2023★pg1/Gratitude Today-Enjoy-Feeling & Recalling

75e95ec9f9ad05747b99b1a36658a379--tattoo-quotes-meaningful-quotes.jpg


Gratitude is the best. It can come & go , and it’s up to us to simply take a moment

to make time for all we are grateful for.

Thank you for joining me 

Image result for thank you cartoon card

I have gratitude for your

reading this and stopping by.

Related image

Today I choose to feel

gratitude for everyone of my past ,

present

& also my future

Everyone has helped me feel

on top of the world in ways that words cannot express.

Image result for you are beautiful gif

Blessings

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Bmindful
I am grateful for

Bmindful

and the very real friendships that have developed here.

I am

grateful for 

Bmindful that these tools of wonderful

transformation are at our disposal 

 

I am grateful for the thousands of affirmations 

I am grateful for those who share , those who log on and passerby’s.

Image result for kindness thoughts pics

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am grateful for mornings to start my day brand new.

I am grateful for each day to allow, co-create & simply be

I am grateful to grow my self compassion so I can best love & like myself - to be more loving to not only myself though

to others too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz2qlblHw5-QeOgQGY12USRjId3KbTlF5_7kz8qFshaR6r51xk

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content