login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in May 2023★ a song or 2 or 3 a day ( :

Let’s enjoy sone music together .

Leave a link w/ title &/or the live video 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

join in & enjoy 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://youtu.be/AIp4Totmmv8?t=172

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

https://youtu.be/RV_2mhWXsLA?t=47

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

n response to Mr Brightside's post:

those are both very  very beautiful 

thank you ..for sharing them 💖

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Did I post this before, probably, but I love it, lol

 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

WOW!!!

https://youtu.be/6tx5cjlQdEk?t=186

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

and to think I thought I didn’t want to listen to any music yet today… lol

Wow,I was mistaken.

thank you for sharing that angelic moment in time 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content