login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in May 2023★ Upbeat Life

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I succeed with ease  →   My mind is filled with peace  →    I love how I feel the words of this current experience of my Spirit place . →    I joyfully embrace the golden opportunities of each day, co-creating with God for the highest good.  →   Divine energy flows through me with every breath I take.  →I love how deep breaths feel from this spirit place I Am.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   Thank you eyes. My eyes make me happy and feel great. Thank you heart. My heart makes me happy and feel great. Thank you brain. My brain makes me happy and feel great.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In this case, the 764 Hz frequency which is a frequency associated with normalization of ones central nervous system. This video combines the 764 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to...
Positively affect balance and stability
Stimulate nervous system functions
Assists with deep relaxation, meditation and lucid dreaming
Increased memory, focus and creativity

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content