I acknowledge a world beyond
my senses,
intellect,
a wisdom beyond logic,
a power
beyond my limits,
a serene design despite any distressing display
It’s been said
as we slow down,
that which is most
valuable to us increases
in quality & momentum.
As we let go of people,
places & things that no longer
matter, serve, or allow
what we prefer, life begins to
feel like a fresh ocean breeze.
This thread begins a series dedicated
toward letting go to allow.
Please join in( :
As you post, your contribution will be added to this thread’s table of contents-
You & your energy matter
Thanks for your post in advance (:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Table of Contents
Page Post 1 Link
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I absolutely deserve to live in serenity .
I have no competition, I am my competition and each day I
succeed and exceed my souls ideal.
Time and I are the dynamic duo.
I pause well.
I am prayerful
I am prayed up and blessings are upon me
I have eliminated what doesn’t serve me
I accept others for who they are
I am balanced and have not only recreated and tweaked
my realty toward my most benevolent outcome , I have surrendered so the Creator, my God has all the room needed to perfect my world.
I Am focus
Progress is my theme and outcome.
I Am reasonable goals and see everything the way I need to progress as ideally desired.
I Am greater than everything I do though what I do is very great.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Visual affirmations

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love
Gentle
Mindful Self Care
Excellence :
I love how
getting enough rest
is a mindful foundation
in my daily life.
Meditation
adds to my inner
outer life.
I allow
better better
breathing
techniques
in my daily
mindfulness
practice.
I understand
the value
of my
thoughts
and only allow thoughts
of Goodness
in my daily
processing .
Gratitude and appreciation
are part of my spiritually
hard wired essence.
I love that I
recognize
and respect my
feelings.
My healthy lifestyle
is my highest priority .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Video Threads:
The Honest Guys
Sarah Dresser

The Mindful Movement
Being Present
Decluttering your life :Video
Its entitled
Let go of the overthinking, overactive mind and enjoy a healing, restful, deep sleep tonight. Whether your thoughts are in the past or the future, an overthinking mind can bring turmoil to your world and even in sleep. Tonight, release these feelings, calm the overactive mind and experience peace in this present moment. I will guide you to focus on the present moment, let go of worries about the past and anxieties about the future, and then relax your mind and body for a powerfully deep night’s sleep.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What are you loving that mindfully works for you?

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 25/05/2023.
As requested:)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi