Let’s
Express Being
Glad & Grateful

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am so glad & grateful to create a glad & grateful list
I am so glad and grateful that people do care

I am so glad &grateful I now have greater clarity

I am so glad & grateful that I actually can set an intention & double up on my accomplishments.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am so glad & grateful:
-I have loved & been loved
I am so glad & grateful:
-I take progressively good care of myself & that I value that so much
I am so glad & grateful:
I believe I can complete things that feel enormous
I am so glad & grateful:
I have good people in my world
I am so glad & grateful:
Thst I choose to sleep well this eve & wake up early
I am so glad & grateful:
That I choose to see life in a beautiful light
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi