login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in May 2023 declutter your mind & appreciate your spirit

declutter your mind & appreciate your spirit

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

  •  

 

  • I carry the love of my past with me; it fuels my desire to build a brighter future.

 

  • I am resilient; I can transform my home into a sanctuary of peace and hope.

 

  • Every small action I take is a tribute to my strength and a step toward healing.

 

  • I find courage in my heart; I am ready to face challenges and create positive change.

 

  • I visualize my ideal home, and I am motivated to bring that vision to life.

 

  • I celebrate my progress, knowing that each task completed is a step toward my new beginning.

 

  • I am surrounded by love and support; I am never alone in my journey.

 

  • .

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I respect where I have been

& who I am

& all that adds to who

I am

becoming;

I AM the creation 

of a life filled with love , purpose,

joy, and fulfillment

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM love - always have been

&’always will be…

 it fuels my desire to build a brighter momentum for my present, understanding for the context of my past

and beautiful experiences

toward my future.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am surely 

worthy

of joy and renewal;

so I make certain

I take steps

each day to create a space

that reflects 

my peaceful

beautiful

spirit.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM resilience

My life experiences prove 

my resilience.

 

 I AM confidence

and I Am

amazing

transformation.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Every square inch of

my home

is the sanctuary my beautiful spirit 

appreciates.

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM creativity .

I AM 

peace.

I AM

joy, love 

and faith filled spirit.

 

My inner outer world is evidence of my good intentions

and beautiful spirit.

.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://youtu.be/j-RK-AS0QZI

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

https://youtu.be/S-dj_-4TC5c

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

Excellent!!!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content