1st week Link
& 2nd week Link
& intro coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1st week Link
& 2nd week Link
& intro coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Post 1 day 1
wee hours of morning
focus on my blessings,short/long term goals
and all memories.
I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.

I love how I will wake up
and prepare my mind,
body and spirit
for a day of addressing/completing
things which
completely
matter to me.
I create better written plans
than I ever have in my whole beautiful life.
I am completely inspired
to break each area of importance
into doable enjoyable pieces.
Today is another great day to tap into
my ideal self.
Afternoon:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Post 2 Day 2 wee hours of morning

I am relaxed and I have lots of time. Time is only relative to what I want it to be. There is lots of time. I feel so relaxed and at peace with myself. Time is slowing down.
I have plenty of time. Every moment in time I AM improvement with everything I desire, and feel value with.
I am relaxed and taking my time. I AM ease I am feeling good and experiencing ease and flow of life I have all the time that I need to accomplish my tasks, my routines, my goals I am completing all things ahead of time lines
I easily measure my progress as compared to all stages of my experiences and life.
I can do this
I am doing this
I AM doing this
I am ready to do this when I begin today
I choose to enjoy every part of every task
I create this task
I create a game out of my life and I am winning . I Am winning . I keep winning. I always win. I expect to win.
I choose to enjoy my game plan
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 3 morning
I ALWAYS pace myself and that’s why I am completely satisfied with all of my efforts.
I AM completely supported in all areas of my life.
My context for my thoughts are completely favorable to me.
I wake up and prepare my mind, body and spirit for a day of completing things that completely matter to me.
I create better written plans than I ever have in my whole beautiful life.
I am completely inspired to break each area of importance into doable enjoyable pieces.
Today is another great day to be my ideal self.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 4
My life is organized and my mind is clear and focused. → By focusing in the present, I create enormous mental clarity in my life. → All that matters most to me is at its peak of perfection and exceeds my ideal expectations moment by moment! → My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi