login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in May 2023★ A few thoughts in your journal

We don’t have to get utterly personal lol, though we know writing is key… Let’s write a relevant note that is journal worthy & then… may you feel inspired to have it prompt you further in your own journal ( whether you have one or start one now)

See the source imageSee the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 1  Afternoon 

I choose to feel exceptionally well today . If I need to rest , I rest. If I do a bit of work, I choose to allow a playful feel. Today will be a good day.

 

Affirmation

I am well grounded

and

at peace with my life.

 

Day 1 Evening 

I wrote a beautiful entry tonight.
Just for me

I ended it with :

thank you .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 2 Evening

I choose to be compassionate with myself when I have a lot to do, need to rest or eat.

Heck, I need to be compassionate with myself all the time .

That’s the plan

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 3 morning 


Love that stressors can turn into fascination 

Love that I

can turn a stress corner

and allow better actions/feelings. 

This is a great thing to write about today.

later morning 

I have  nice invite from a friend 

 &  in the course of the day

also

handle basics with my life .

I love getting things done. 
This is a great prompt

I will love to write more about

that in my journal .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 4 morning

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content