Love these affirmations/ share your
favorites on switching gears ( stopping where you presently love to allow for the next wonderful experience)
|
I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. and this is 1 of my all time favorite quotes

|
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
-
- I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

- ~

“There is only now. And look! How rich we are in it.”
― Vanna Bonta, Shades Of The World
- ~
★ → I love my ability to create a space which allows the next right thing to be created in the context of this moment and my life as a whole.
★ I thank YOU Creator, for EVERYTHING
Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- The Essence of Alan Watts (1977)
This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. wikipedia
My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- I haven’t listened to this in a very long time… though I remember enjoying it/ note to self - listen in its entirety & hope someone somewhere also prospers (:
-
- Working With The Law by Raymond Holliwell
The Law of Thinking Thought is an actual force or substance, even though it is invisible. Thoughts are like electricity that travels through all the “thinking stuff” that makes up our entire Universe, faster than the speed of light. Thoughts are power. Power cannot act without producing an effect. Therefore, our thinking is constantly producing effects. What we hold within our minds inevitably takes its form in the outer world. If you wish to gain control over your life, you must first become the gatekeeper of your mind and think only positive thoughts of an ever-expanding nature.
- The Law of Thinking
Bob Proctor: The 11 Forgotten Laws – COMPLETE COLLECTION Introduction (0:11) The Law of Thinking (10:43) The Law of Supply (23:24) The Law of Attraction (34:08) The Law of Receiving (45:00) The Law of Increase (57:54) The Law of Compensation (1:08:41) The Law of Non-Resistance (1:19:33) The Law of Forgiveness (1:25:42) The Law of Sacrifice (1:37:15) The Law of Obedience (1:49:00) The Law of Success (2:00:17)
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi