Fill in the blank with what you love so you invite that love to be your now moment
Here is an old YouTube one I loved/love by David McGraw
500 affirmations
listen w/headphones ( overlapping affirmations)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love starting my day with love and delightful focused energy
I love choosing a nutritious beginning and have it carry me to joyful places
I love to plan in my energy , on paper, with beautiful easy writing instruments
I love to create my day and use time - instead of allowing time to use me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 17/05/2023.
I love quotes ❤️
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
Mr Brightside
Posted on 17/05/2023.
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
And here's one I love

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
Wow, I really love that!
thank you
And I really love that
you brought this thread up
bc I love
to focus on what I love💗
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love quotes and love affirmations.
I love to feel good. Who doesn’t? lol
I love to find ways to love what needs doing when part of me
wants no part of doing it.💗
I love this:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love getting in the flow state
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love that!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love to read the posts of people sharing what they 💕 love
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content