Choose affirmations, videos , quotes and thoughts and create a fresh new moment you are loving daily . Thank you .ย
we love to feel and think what we love & sharing gives us double the joy.


Sometimes confidence is simply
knowing
remembering
you are content with the process โฆ
- the process that your spirit has shown you
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I love being eclectic with what my spirit says matters .
Decisions of great magnitude to me are effortless.
|
I have glorious systems in place to finish important tasks. They work so well!
I am successful in whatever I do
I plan my work, I work my plan
I focus on what is truly essential
and with ease I am completing another vital area.
With a growing purpose, I now organize my priorities with clarity.
|
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
โย ย I keep things simple, clear, and easyย
โMy mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused
|
ย
Itโs all clear to me in this fresh new momentย
|
Today...right now, I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
Affirmation credit ->adapted from When Love Meets Fear by David Richo, Ph.D.ย Free e-book-ย though claiming it for my present moment(:
ย

|
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi